Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They should include those who cant get high speed internet

May 25, 2023 01:44PM
I live in a rural area, one of the few spots in the state of Washington that has horrible cell reception for all carriers. and the high-speed internet I have is 25Mbps. I do have Starlink but it does have some intermittent issues.

I had DirecTV ever since Sunday Ticket has been available, before that I used the big C band dish to get FREE NFL Games of the Rams. (miss those days immensely)

Anyhow, I personally am getting fed up with the NFL and all these streaming apps. YouTube TV I had to buy to get Sunday ticket now, but I noticed during the NBA and NHL playoffs that its been buffering a lot lately and at sometimes even shutting down and I had to reload the app. I may just cancel everything and use gamepass only. and if that goes away looks like seahawk games only for me if I stick to watching NFL. I have been watching faithfully since 1970 every single week. when I finally had enough money to get the Big Dish I was thrilled to finally be able to tune in and watch Rams games every week, a mere 2-3 years later and BOOM! DirecTV gets it and they ousted us poor suckers LOL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DirecTV reaches deal to provide NFL ‘Sunday Ticket’ to bars and restaurants

Ramsdude120May 25, 2023 12:42PM

They should include those who cant get high speed internet

The_Zone58May 25, 2023 01:44PM

I used to LOVE LOVE Sports Bars.

Ramgator43May 25, 2023 03:57PM