Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The Athletic Wagers on Every NFL Team - Rams 30th at 6.5

May 19, 2023 12:33PM
RamsFanSince69
Los Angeles Rams
Over 6.5 (-110)
The days of adding expensive veterans and winning playoff games are over, as it all came crashing down last season with a domino-like fall of injured players on offense. Now, 37-year-old Sean McVay, who was a little burned out from the pressure, can have some fun with a new start as the Rams are expected to have more than 25 rookies at training camp. And he still has Matthew Stafford, Cooper Kupp and the baddest man in the league in Aaron Donald, motivated after only having five sacks last season (he had 59 the previous four seasons).

31. Houston Under 5.5 (-130)
32. Arizona Under 5.5 (-150)

Others in NFC West

SF over 11.5 (+115)
Sea Under 8.5 (even)

If we can stay healthy on offense, I would take the over. If we have injury issues again the under might be the better bet.

The expectations for the D are much lower than the offense. The offense will be the key to our season IMO. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Athletic Wagers on Every NFL Team - Rams 30th at 6.5

RamsFanSince69122May 19, 2023 11:29AM

Re: The Athletic Wagers on Every NFL Team - Rams 30th at 6.5

Ramsdude32May 19, 2023 12:33PM