Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It might not be fair to compare the two teams

May 17, 2023 07:41AM
Not sure what we can actually gain by doing that. Too many variables in play there IMO.

There is certainly a reason for optimism this year though. This team might not be dominate but they still can be good. thumbs up smiley

I have a feeling we might do better than what some people think. No, I don't see a Super Bowl run but I do see us being competitive.

I think we see a renewed energy from McVay on the offensive side. He still has some good tools to work with and think he sees this as a "challenge". We know McVay doesn't back down from adversity.

I think the additions to the coaching staff on defense will help Morris. Morris, Lake and Pleasant will be energized about working with all this young talent. If they succeed, there surely will be "noticed" and possibly land a bigger role somewhere else which means...more $$$! We know everyone loves $$$! lol

I think the players will be energized and playing hard giving everything they have to try and get "noticed", get a starting position or at least enough playing time to make an impact. This is their dream job and we have openings!

I honestly am excited for preseason to see all the battles. I also excited to see those battles progress through the season while keeping a modest expectation of our team week by week based on how things go!

Bring on the show! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2017 or 2023 Rams: Which team was set up better for success?

Rams4353May 17, 2023 07:11AM

It might not be fair to compare the two teams

Ramsdude27May 17, 2023 07:41AM