Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IMO, Stafford's demise has been greeatly exagerated!

May 13, 2023 12:16PM
Rampage2K-
said he's healthier than he has been in years with all that rest he got last year and anxious to get back out there and rip it.

Saw Snead on the Rich Eisen show recently talking about him

IMO, he wasn't hurt as bad as we were led to believe last year. I am sure he could have still played but the Rams knew how bad that OL was and didn't see anything to gain by bringing him back and then getting seriously injured!

The Rams "played" us all last year by sitting their most valuable players even if they weren't really hurt that bad.

IMO, Stafford, AD and Kupp all would have come back and played if the team was still in the running. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay: Stafford ‘looks like a human jugs machine out there’…

Rams43192May 13, 2023 07:46AM

Snead says he looks like he did at his pro day

Rampage2K-50May 13, 2023 11:49AM

IMO, Stafford's demise has been greeatly exagerated!

Ramsdude56May 13, 2023 12:16PM

Stafford has had about 7 months to rest and recuperate.

ramzilla46May 13, 2023 12:53PM