Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I love this Rams draft, but my 3 favorite picks are these…

April 30, 2023 07:51AM
1. Avila. Just a zero risk HR pick for our O. Maybe not sexy, but his positive impact on this O will be far reaching. Stafford, Akers, and every single receiver will now be better for Avila’s addition. Mark my words.

2. Tomlinson. I hate to use the word ‘steal’ because so many use it too casually. Someone, not sure it was DJ, said that if Tomlinson was 3 inches taller he would have been a 1st rounder. Have you seen some of his clips? Jaw dropping. Our secondary just got a helluva lot better, something that we all were hoping for and Rams 2nd biggest need.

3. Stetson Bennett. Yeah, he’s just the backup QB for now. But I think his ceiling could be as a franchise starter one day. If Snead is right and that IOL is ‘fixed’ giving Bennett a chance to step up while seeing the field despite his height we might have ourselves a worthy heir when Stafford hangs ‘em up. The more I research this kid the more I like him.

Like I said, I love this overall draft and have high hopes for 8-10 of them. But on these 3 I think Snead really nailed his opportunity.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I love this Rams draft, but my 3 favorite picks are these…

Rams43157April 30, 2023 07:51AM

Listen to the Ochaun Mathis phone call…

Rampage2K-66April 30, 2023 07:59AM