Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Kurt Warner Study Ball: Stetson Bennett

April 30, 2023 10:04AM
mtramfan
Thanks for reposting this! I was about to and I thank you for saving me the search and techno-agony of getting it from there to here. I'm an admitted industrial age relic.

Love what Warner's self-reflective comment: "He's a gunslinger, but I was a bit that way myself," with a mischevious grin creeping onto his face. Kurt also cleared up the "he's too old" complaint. "Today, with quarterbacks playing until they're forty..."

I learn more and more about football the more I watch and study Kurt's breakdowns.

As to the "too short" issue, he's taller than Bryce Young and the same height as Russell Wilson and, looking back, Sonny Jurgenson, although he's shorter than more highly rated draft prospects Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf.

After watching Kurt's videos of Bennett, I'm happy with the pick. I'm also happy that it came when it did. Take him now, while you still have about seventeen picks left , or wait and miss - when you have no backup plan. Good call.

yeah, I'll take Kurt's opinion over anybody's on here and pretty much anywhere else when it comes to QB eval's...really good stuff in those vids.

It seems there is a small group that just aren't happy unless they're complaining and criticizing. ....it's not like we took a kicker in the third lol3

Most of the "experts" and media types love the pick....If he was 3" taller and 20 lbs heavier, he'd most likely been a top 40 pick

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kurt Warner Study Ball: Stetson Bennett

Classicalwit414April 29, 2023 12:11PM

mtramfan113April 29, 2023 12:52PM

Rampage2K-64April 30, 2023 10:04AM

den-the-coach63April 30, 2023 10:07AM

Rampage2K-51April 30, 2023 10:29AM