Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It would be hard to blame them

April 24, 2023 03:23PM
Deadpool
Daniel Jeremiah has Bergeron as his #4 OT (He is my #5) and he has him ahead of Dawand Jones and Harrison and tied with Paris Johnson Jr.

That's not a bad pick. He has great size at 6'-5" 318 lbs. His 33 3/4" arms are right on the threshold teams usually have for OTs (typically its a loose 34" ) I think he sticks outside, but he could move inside. He is a better run blocker than pass blocker at this point, but its mostly mechanical things that can get corrected (I think)

I like Hall in the 3rd round. I think thats tremendous value. And his lower body stiffness might have him slide into the 3rd. Jeremiah has him as his 8th rated EDGE (He's my 12th) Jeremiah has him rated above Nolan Smith, FA-U, Foskey and Ojulari. If you like speed to power bull rushers with high character and a hot motor, you'll like Hall.

Israel Abanakanda is one of my favorite backs in this draft. Jeremiah has him as his #4 RB (he's my #8) HR speed with very good hands and KR experience. My only concern with him is patience (or lack there of) and he could be a little more physical, esp considering his 216 lb size.

I could live with this draft.

In this draft McDonald is gone, so he is out.

Tippmann and Schmitz are available (so they are options) But I can live with Bergeron.

In the 3rd, those are solid picks. Rice is the only WR available I might be tempted with, Rush goes later as my CB target though.

For taking a shot at tackle. Personally it's not my preference. I'd have Boom duke it out with Jackson in camp for LT and both should start over anyone we might draft at LT. So let that sort itself, the loser is the swing OT, and see where you're at next offseason. LG for now I'd pencil in Anchrum vs whatever mid to late iOL they draft. If Boom wins LT then Jackson could battle for LG. If Jackson wins LT Boom stays at swing because he lacks the gravitas for guard.

Either way in order for this year's team to win we're gonna need to roll the dice on the right positions and get some luck with holdovers stepping up. LT feels like a good spot to roll the dice to me.

What I'm hoping for is they get CB or Edge right out the gate at 36, as in whoever slides of greatest value so maybe a guy like Ojulari or Forbes. Then they get either Kraft or Laporta to cash in on this TE draft, and fill that CB or Edge spot at 77.

Only other concern there is that Edge feels better to me in the third round than corner does. So ideally CB goes at the top and then they hit on a guy like Hall. That would be amazing, and if they could do something like that this team might be better than people expect.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

PFF mock - Rams picks, T, Edge, RB

JimYoungblood53250April 24, 2023 01:25PM

I mean ...

alyoshamucci125April 24, 2023 01:56PM

I like it, don't know if you like the tackle or not but

JimYoungblood5383April 24, 2023 02:05PM

Re: I like it, don't know if you like the tackle or not but

alyoshamucci77April 24, 2023 04:05PM

Interesting

Deadpool156April 24, 2023 02:20PM

It would be hard to blame them