Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams must accumulate more draft picks, even with 11 in the quiver…

April 18, 2023 06:31AM
Rams43
Rams must accumulate more draft picks in 2023 even with 11 already in quiver
LA has three selections in the top 77, but then must wait almost 100 picks until 167

It takes a willing partner in order to move down the draft board, but trading back from either pick 36, 69, or 77 has to be front of mind for Los Angeles. Depending on what players are available at the time, the Rams might not be able to recoup a pick between 77 and 167, but they still need more dart throws as they try to fill out their roster from 45 to 90—the remainder cannot be comprised of just undrafted free agents and they have very limited cap resources to spend on available veterans.

Really??? We need MORE 5th, 6th and 7th rounders than we already have? rolled eyes smiley

IMO, we DO need more picks but we need more earlier round picks...not more late round picks. How much better are 6th and 7th rounders than some of the UDFA's that Snead has been able to find?

If we can't land another 4th or very high 5th, is trading down really worth it?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams must accumulate more draft picks, even with 11 in the quiver…

Rams43204April 17, 2023 08:52AM

Ramsdude56April 18, 2023 06:31AM

LMU9336April 18, 2023 07:12AM