Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have to agree with your picks Ramstien

April 10, 2023 04:37AM
Ramstien
I am going with Edge, CB, and OL, not necessarily in that order.

I also don't care what order they are taken. Those are 3 of our biggest needs needs. I would be ok with a highly ranked player that might fall as well depending on the position.

Let's be honest. We have many positions to be filled we might be ok just taking the BPA at each spot. Just no more 5'8" 149 lb WR's!!! lol

I have not been thrilled with some of Snead/McVay's picks over the last few years so I am a bit concerned that they might not get it right. That's why I see a trade down again by the Rams. The more picks you have, the better chance you get lucky with one of them.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What positions would you like to see the Rams spend their first three picks on?

Ramstien170April 10, 2023 04:25AM

I have to agree with your picks Ramstien

Ramsdude110April 10, 2023 04:37AM

Re: What positions would you like to see the Rams spend their first three picks on?

303067April 10, 2023 04:46AM