Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Jerry Jones finally admits hard truth about feud with Jimmy Johnson…

April 08, 2023 07:05AM
Jerry Jones reminds me a little of Demoff. Neither of them would know the truth if it bit them in butt.

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of either of their mouths! lol

He makes everything about himself. Always looking for attention and adulation. He isn't happy unless he is the center of attention any where he goes.

Tries to come across as the "smartest guy in the room" all the time. Can be condescending and arrogant most of the time. He honestly thinks he is better than everyone else. He talks "down" to people who disagree with him. His opinion is the only one that matters and has to "control" everything and everyone.

I think sst might agree with me! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2023 07:42AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jerry Jones finally admits hard truth about feud with Jimmy Johnson…

Rams43243April 08, 2023 06:54AM

Ramsdude199April 08, 2023 07:05AM

Rams43105April 08, 2023 08:00AM