Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ball (caught by former Ram) from Tom Brady’s first-ever preseason touchdown pass is being sold at auction

April 06, 2023 04:58AM
Who remembers Dane Looker???

Ball from Tom Brady’s first-ever preseason touchdown pass is being sold at auction
Posted by Mike Florio on April 6, 2023, 12:18 AM EDT

Tom Brady still possibly hasn’t thrown his final NFL touchdown pass, in theory. In reality, the ball that became his first preseason touchdown pass is available to be purchased at auction.

The Lelands Spring Classic Auction includes the ball Brady threw for a touchdown in the final preseason game of the 2000 exhibition slate.

The pass was caught by Dane Looker in the third quarter of a 29-21 win over the Panthers.

Two years ago, the ball that was Brady’s first regular-season touchdown pass sold at auction for $428,842.

Last year, the ball that had been Brady’s final touchdown pass before his first retirement sold at auction for more than $518,000. The sale was voided after Brady returned, and the ball later re-sold for just under $130,000.

The current auction runs through April 22.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ball (caught by former Ram) from Tom Brady’s first-ever preseason touchdown pass is being sold at auction

Ramsdude155April 06, 2023 04:58AM

Re: Ball (caught by former Ram) from Tom Brady’s first-ever preseason touchdown pass is being sold at auction

LMU9361April 06, 2023 05:09AM

Totally wrong!!

Ramgator60April 06, 2023 08:36AM

I'm with ya Buddy!

Ramsdude61April 06, 2023 08:47AM