Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry for the late reply

April 06, 2023 08:19AM
Guys that I think fit what you are talking about:

Brian Branch - I think he actually fits as a STAR in the Rams defense. He obviously fits as a left/right safety as well.

Sydney Brown - A more realistic target that would be ideal IMO. I love his fit.

JL Skinner - I know he's a bigger safety, but his intelligence is really good. You can see him moving teammates around presnap, he understands whats going on around him. That is big in the Rams defense at safety. Quickly reading those keys and reacting.

Brandon Joseph - I like his overall skillset to work in a Rams zone heavy scheme. At Northwestern, it looked like they played a lot of Quarters coverage (I may be wrong, Im not the smartest at determining what defenses are what) and at ND he played some single high, some free and some box safety. His best work is in zone though. Real nose for the ball.

Jartavius Martin - interesting guy. CB to S covert, who played mostly in the slot. Real physical and sound in run support. That screams STAR position to me. He isn't as twitchy as Ramsey, but he's not a bad option. I wouldn't play him as strictly a S though.

Brandon Hill- Love his fit, if it weren't for his aggressiveness. I worry he takes too many false steps and surrenders the deep portion of the field and gives up explosives. If he can fix that, he's a fit.

Jay Ward - He really fits the bill on day 3. Zone guy with good run support and ideal size for both. His issue, and its obvious to see, is his slender build. He's 6'-1" and 188 and I'm not sure he can get to 200...

Daniel Scott - Yes, but he needs to clean up his 25 or so missed tackles in the last 2 years.

Ji"Ayir Brown - He is Nick Scott with better instincts and more ball skills. He's a day 3 guy too.

Trey Dean - I think he can work as well. Ig you combined him with his partner Torrence, they'd be a perfect fit. Dean's size with Torrence's skill set.

Anyhow. Again I apologize, its been a crazy few days here in North Dakota. Just got out of a 15 inch, 35 mph wind blizzard.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Requirements for Fangio safeties, looking to draft Attachments

JimYoungblood53298April 03, 2023 02:23PM

Seems like intelligence (following a plan post snap, reading cues)

alyoshamucci106April 03, 2023 02:41PM

Not that it means anything

JimYoungblood53107April 03, 2023 02:59PM

Hill I like better than Johnson

alyoshamucci113April 03, 2023 04:09PM

Sorry for the late reply

Deadpool111April 06, 2023 08:19AM

Branch would fit in multiple roles I agree

merlin132April 06, 2023 08:32AM

Re: Wind Blizzard ?

leafnose47April 07, 2023 05:07PM

A little more scheme stuff Attachments