Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Very Fluid Rams 2023 Narrative/Prognosis

March 20, 2023 06:13AM
I really cannot reconcile from week to week like some seem to do so easily.
-Rams are dismantled like a butterfly with wings and no legs.
This team is barely recognizable, and I am not buying the confluence of narratives that are out there:
-McSnead we trust despite them being caught unprepared for 2022 and 2023
-McVay is brilliant and an offensive genius but our Offense is up and down yearly and often ecclipsed by other teams and having a sad sack running game since Gurley.
-Morris sucks but his defense in his first year elevated this team to a SB win. We lose out on key players and did not upgrade and now we are already tearing it down and leaving that same DC in charge of this mess.
-Aaron Donald and anyone is all we need on Defense but we just lost Ramsey, Wagner, Leonard and Gaines and Scott.
-Anyone thinking about how this team has struggled to sustain drives and run the ball historically and conclude that we can become a top offense without some serious upgrades to our OL and play calling?
-Anyone thinking that McVay's lack of offensive success against the 9ers reflects that he is not the best offensive coordinator in the league or at least acept that we do not have comparable talent on offense across the board.
We were one of the most talented teams in the league and we are going to be competitive with a clearly inferior roster.
Yah something does not add up. We blamed Goff (1 player) for not winning a SB yet here we are we got a SB but we certainly were unable to follow that up with our SB winning QB most of the following year and totally missed the play-offs with our worst record ever and we had all those departing players in our camp.
So if we do not need a QB we certainly know we need a more than capable back-up.
We have settled for flashes of brilliance but not consistency in our Running Game and oh yah we have not beaten the 9ers in a regular season game in 5 years so there is that.
Yet for some reason some are upset with fans like myself who are thoroughly disappointed with what we are seeing. There is a clear reason for that disappointment, and it is not about being fair whether but about asking the question. How was I supposed to be confident in us running it back last year and now this year also be confident. It just does not add up.
Things right now are too fluid to get to optimistic and excited about our play-off chances let alone a SB run.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A Very Fluid Rams 2023 Narrative/Prognosis

BumRap95March 20, 2023 06:13AM