Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: That is where I wish Stafford would change.

March 17, 2023 11:54PM
Ramgator
He is way toooo focused on Kupp. I REALLY REALLY wish McVay would institute more quick developing plays for all of our WRs. Seems that Kupp is the only one called to do so.

IMO... It alllllllll comes down to the O line. I REALLY REALLY hope it is not treated like a Step Child this off season. McVay HAS to add some physical play in our O. I have said it several times....I'd LOVE to see an O like the Redskins of the 80s. They could punch you in the mouth with Riggins or get flashy with Charlie Brown and Monk.
)))))

The Redskins of the '80s were a dominant machine of an offense. They RAN the ball to set up the pass. Riggins was a unicorn before people started to refer to freakish athletes as unicorns. The Hogs were just mauling assassins that submitted your spirit by the 4th quarter.

I just don't see Mcvay transitioning to an offense that runs to set up the pass in todays NFL. It's not impossible but highly improbable.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If the Rams are indeed going to be based on scoring to win, the D HAS to be aggressive.

Ramgator130March 17, 2023 10:48AM

Can't score points without weapons

Ram4life87March 17, 2023 10:56AM

That is where I wish Stafford would change.

Ramgator81March 17, 2023 11:23AM

Killrazor82March 17, 2023 11:54PM

Ramstien48March 18, 2023 02:32AM

Have you ever seen the NFL Films segment on the 1982 NFC Title? Man!

Ramgator34March 18, 2023 03:03AM

Re: If the Rams are indeed going to be based on scoring to win, the D HAS to be aggressive.

Ramstien52March 17, 2023 01:30PM