Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What if Rams now think their OL is ‘fixed’? (Among other things)

March 17, 2023 07:16AM
I don't think you can say if the O line is healthy they will be decent, I can see the want to hope that comes true, but really that line is an unknown, very little to read by, very short times of playing, much less playing together. Boom has been around a long time basically, but how much game in game out time? The only guy that has real time is Havs. Allen has more time then anyone else, but we all know he's a snap away from going out. What little time the others have had (if any...Bruss) they have shown the POSSIBILITY of being decent, but i don't think you can pencil it in that with health they'll be decent.

Getting Long gives them 3 deep at TE is true but is that 3 deep good, or 3 deep of junk?

WR is OK, but I'd love to get Bobo......

If they are serious about Perkins they are jerking off at that position....

The D is going to go the way of that D staff takes them....very young unproven guys with more rookies joining in...Durant showed a little, but I can't presume anything his INT. yardage impressive but really it was a major 85 yarder that did that. Who is going to tackle from the backside to the lb corps? Who's going to be a mainstay to help out AD....really need to bring back Gains, but they don't seem too impressed or pushed to do it.

Where is the ST going? The new coaches record is not at all impressive, but he has a SB ring.....kicker and the snapper are not on the team, and the punter Dixon IMO is MAYBE average, not all that impressive.

RB can be a positive, the new coach sounds like a gem, he'll teach well, but to who.....I'd like an upgrade over Akers, but he showed well towards the end, but IMO I don't like hanging my hat on that, he's still IMO erratic....How is he going to respond without Brown in the room coaching?

I don't project records, I'm bad at it, but the staff is the deal this year instead of big names on the field they need to have picked an A+++++staff instead for 2023. IMO the staff is their big moves of the off season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What if Rams now think their OL is ‘fixed’? (Among other things)

Rams43188March 17, 2023 06:37AM

in general, the team itself is broken

L.A.Rams89March 17, 2023 06:48AM

JR discussed OL in her Mailbag today on The Athletic

LMU93128March 17, 2023 06:54AM

Re: JR discussed OL in her Mailbag today on The Athletic

Rams4395March 17, 2023 07:52AM

Re: JR discussed OL in her Mailbag today on The Athletic

LMU9379March 17, 2023 08:05AM

roman18132March 17, 2023 07:16AM

Too many unkowns for me to know what will happen

Ramsdude88March 17, 2023 07:51AM

farley74March 17, 2023 08:00AM