Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams don’t tender Bryce Perkins but interested in his return

March 15, 2023 01:42PM
I still think he has more potential than the Wolf did. I guess the Rams agree...

Posted by Charean Williams on March 15, 2023, 6:15 PM EDT
link

The Rams did not tender restricted free agent Bryce Perkins, making him a free agent. The Rams, though, are interested in bringing back Perkins at a lower price, Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports.

The tender would have cost the team $2.6 million.

Perkins made his first career start last season and completed 13 of 23 passes for 100 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. The Rams lost to the Chiefs 26-10.

He is 19-of-34 for 161 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions in the five games he saw action in during the 2022 season.

Perkins joined the Rams as an undrafted free agent in 2020.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude224March 15, 2023 01:42PM

Re: Rams don’t tender Bryce Perkins but interested in his return

Ridgewood Ram68March 15, 2023 02:54PM

Tyler huntley

joram125March 15, 2023 03:12PM

Yes on Huntley

Coy Bacon91March 15, 2023 03:54PM

Please hes not even a camp arm nm

joram61March 15, 2023 03:29PM