Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed merlin

March 10, 2023 04:06AM
merlin
Never was. This is all based on him being given the green light to seek a trade, and probably because he asked about it. But his greatest value to the Rams is to play well and get moved at the midseason trade deadline. Because then you're selling at a high point. Or at least not at a low point.

Selling him now would gut the Rams. It would be a salary dump with any value he does have being eaten by all that. So get his head on straight this year in camp. Then get him playing well and make your call midseason on whether he's in your plans.

How about we actually tell Stafford to throw him the ball more too? Maybe design some specific plays just for him and then actually use them?

IMO, a big part of his issues early on last year were Stafford not throwing him the ball enough. Stafford was "fixated" on Kupp too much. I think we all saw that. It's hard for some players to get a good rhythm with only getting 1-2 balls thrown your way every week. Especially in a new offense like he was.

IMO, ARob did drop a few early on but McVay/Stafford didn't go out of their way to help him either. I think ARob can still be a productive WR for us...IF we actually use him correctly! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2023 04:08AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Rumors: Viking whispers could obliterate Rams Robinson market…

Rams43525March 09, 2023 08:15AM

Nonsense. There is no market for Robinson.

merlin151March 09, 2023 07:05PM

Agreed merlin

Ramsdude82March 10, 2023 04:06AM

Re: Agreed merlin

merlin84March 10, 2023 04:29AM

Agreed 100% Sir. Well said again.

Ramsdude63March 10, 2023 04:41AM

Three things…

Rams43179March 10, 2023 04:58AM

Re: Three things…

oldschoolramfan63March 10, 2023 07:28AM