Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Explain please. 43..

March 09, 2023 03:06PM
RustyRay
Rams43
Ram_Ruler
Yep. But personally I wish they stuck with the team or personnel and just revamped the staff.

Much of the coaching screwups was done by McVay himself. He was doing erratic things and making erratic decisions while withdrawing from his staff.

How do you ‘revamp’ the HC himself?

Last season was a Rams fubar on multiple levels.

I haven't heard the erratic behavior coming from anyone but fans, have players or other coaches mentioned it? Withdrawing from his coaching staff? Again, is there proof of this or are we taking internet trash and running with it?

I am not being a jerk or sarcastic i am truly curious about it.

This is a post I made November 10, 2022.

It’s a partial list of questions I had of McVay’s erratic decision making at that time.

We’ve since learned via Jourdan that McVay was undergoing a crises of sorts and was actually withdrawing from his own coaching staff. She was genuinely concerned for him and his mental health.

ovember 10, 2022 10:18AM Registered: 10 years ago
Honestly, I’m starting to lose confidence in these coaches and this FO.

Here we go…

Why pick Atwell over Humphrey?

Why keep starting Evans with Brewer, Aboushi, and Skura in the wings? Now we’ve got Stafford in concussion protocol. Geez…

Why take forever to integrate AR in the O after a reportedly stellar camp?

How and why did they allow TE corps to be reduced to essentially one functional player (Higbee)? They virtually unilaterally neutered their own TE room.

WTH happened between McVay and Akers?

Why is it that we have a non-productive RB corps that is habitually injured? Is it a scouting problem or a usage problem?

Why have they tolerated a weak overall run blocking OL, even when healthy, for years? Are they scouting/drafting the ‘wrong’ types?

Once the Atwell pick was already made, why have they not at least given him targets to see what they’ve got? Especially after a reportedly stellar camp?

How in the world did the ‘genius O savant’ McVay oversee the utter disintegration of his O so quickly this season while defending a SB victory?

The Liam Coen hire is looking like yet another misfire. O’Connell’s career path is looking infinitely better right now.

So, who exactly was it that thought Hollins/Lewis would be fine at edge, pressure wise? An asst coach, Morris, McVay? SOMEBODY screwed up, that’s for sure.

Why did Morris start Kendrick vs Brady after the 49er game performance? The kid had a target on his back from the jump. I predicted this in a Sunday morning post. WTH couldn’t Morris see this coming? It’s not as if Morris didn’t have 4 other healthy choices available.

Why didn’t Ram D deny the sidelines to Brady’s WR’s in that final drive? That’s prevent D 101.

Whose brilliant idea was it to have Dixon start out-kicking his coverage in this game? Was it because the Bucs’ kicker was kicking so deeply and so well?

Anybody that can logically explain any of the above? If so, I’m all ears.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Teams who were most/least affected by injuries

Ram_Ruler293March 09, 2023 07:03AM

from 5th healthiest to 3rd most injured

LMU93109March 09, 2023 07:28AM

Re: from 5th healthiest to 3rd most injured

Ram_Ruler69March 09, 2023 08:44AM

And injuries were not the only Rams problems in 2022…

Rams43107March 09, 2023 08:22AM

Re: And injuries were not the only Rams problems in 2022…

Ram_Ruler129March 09, 2023 08:45AM

Re: And injuries were not the only Rams problems in 2022…

Rams4378March 09, 2023 09:19AM

Explain please. 43..

RustyRay85March 09, 2023 11:41AM

Re: Explain please. 43..

Rams4345March 09, 2023 03:06PM