Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

After re-watching 4-5 games here are a few general observations…

March 06, 2023 05:13AM
These are things that I’ve kinda changed my opinion on after the re-watches, fwiw.

Atwell can play at this level if used cleverly. I’d still prefer to have seen Humphrey drafted, of course, but Atwell can be quite effective on sweeps and catches all over the field.

Powell is an effective RB and receiver when spelling the starter.

Don’t go to sleep on Hopkins. I saw him many times blocking effectively and receiving well. D’s tend to ignore him and he makes them pay. I think better coaching will allow Hopkins to blossom this year. Still want a TE drafted fairly high, mind you, to prep for the future and for value. But I do think Hopkins could be a gem this year for Rams. Hope to see lots more 12 personnel sets this year.

Nsekhe might be a good FA signing for inexpensive but effective LOT backup.

I think I’m guilty of underrating Jefferson. He made play after play when injuries kicked in.

Hoecht played even better than I realized when watching live. We may have something there. His ceiling might be higher than we thought. Better coaching and scheming should help, too.

I was encouraged by what I saw from Durant and Yeast. Hopefully, Coach Lake and Pleasant can ‘coach up’ these kids. As an aside, I can’t wait to have my theory of sub-optimal coaching for Rochell either proven or disproven. If Rochell looks good this year then I’ll feel vindicated. If he still can’t see the field then I’ll stfu. Lol.

I would HATE to lose Gay over a paltry couple of million this offseason. He was money. Demoff needs to find the money for this signing.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After re-watching 4-5 games here are a few general observations…

Rams43131March 06, 2023 05:13AM