Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Jalen Carter was booked and released on Wednesday night

March 02, 2023 03:10AM
Jalen Carter was booked and released on Wednesday night
link
Posted by Josh Alper on March 2, 2023, 6:56 AM EST

Former Georgia defensive tackle Jalen Carter surrendered to police in Athens, Georgia on Wednesday night after a warrant was issued for his arrest earlier in the day.

Carter was charged with reckless driving and racing in relation to a car crash that killed Carter’s college teammate Devin Willock and football team staff member Chandler LeCroy in January. Carter said in a statement on Wednesday that he would leave the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis in order to “answer the misdemeanor charges against me and to make certain that the complete and accurate truth is presented.”

Athens-Clarke County Jail records show that Carter was booked at 11:33 p.m. ET on Wednesday night and that he was released at 11:49 p.m. He posted bonds totaling $4,000 before being released.

Carter, who said he believes he will be fully exonerated, is one of the top prospects in this year’s draft class and has been widely projected to be a top-five pick, although those predictions came before the criminal charges were known.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2023 03:11AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Jalen Carter was booked and released on Wednesday night

Ramsdude92March 02, 2023 03:10AM

Re: Article: Jalen Carter was booked and released on Wednesday night

David Deacon65March 02, 2023 04:06AM