Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kingfish: The Story of Kenny Washington

March 01, 2023 01:32PM
Cool vid. Enjoy...

People who end up as the first don't usually set out to be first. They set out to do something they love. By sticking to their truth in the face of adversity, they create a legacy. A legacy that paves the way for the next generation of leaders, giants and heroes. This mild-mannered hero's legacy transcends time, and it all happened twenty minutes from Hollywood. This is the story of Kenny Washington. Produced & directed by Black-owned agency The BLK Originals.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kingfish: The Story of Kenny Washington

Ramsdude91March 01, 2023 01:32PM