Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Possible

February 27, 2023 08:38AM
Rams43
Here’s kurtfaulk…

The sad part is the Rams paid AD $31m to watch qbs pass the ball within 2 secs to a wide open wr all game. He must feel dead inside, until he looks at his bank account and sees it rising by $1.6m every week.

I wonder how AD felt about not being DPOY this year?

I don't think he gets DPOY even if he plays the whole season in this scheme and no true pass rush talent to help him.

Could this be why he decided to no show the last 6 games? I would hope not but you never know. I am sure it would be frustrating to see the ball come out so fast. Probably deflating too.

Speed maybe AD's greatest asset but it doesn't really matter if they get the ball out in 2 seconds. rolled eyes smiley

If only we could make those QB's hold the ball for a second longer. That might be enough to get AD or someone else to the QB! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A possible glimpse into AD’s current mindset by kurtfaulk…

Rams43207February 27, 2023 07:43AM

Possible

Ramsdude76February 27, 2023 08:38AM