Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice post dodgerram.

February 26, 2023 06:19AM
dodgerram
or at least a first and a high second.
That way with the cap money saved it will be a 3 for one switch for the Rams. They can replace JR with the money saved or the pick and still would aquire trade ammo to move up for one of the QBs next year.
If we dont find a trade partner now I would wait how the 2023 season goes. Should Staffford get injured again and be unavailable for an extended time the Rams chances to compete for the playoffs let alone a title will be zero. We probably will know that by the trade deadline.
The market price for a cb like JR will be sky high then , he is after all a player who can put a contending team over the hump.
Rams are in a comfortable position with JR. They just have to play their hand .

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you summed it pretty well and I would be fine if it played out as you said. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Whoever trades for Jalen Ramsey needs to be ready to pay him, too

Ramsdude325February 25, 2023 02:34PM

Trading JR makes only sense if we get back 2 first round picks

dodgerram142February 25, 2023 10:45PM

Probably get a fifth for him.

CROMWELL21141February 26, 2023 04:17AM

Re: Probably get a fifth for him.....lmao

Rampage2K-125February 26, 2023 08:46AM

Nice post dodgerram.

Ramsdude101February 26, 2023 06:19AM

Cant just give him away