Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pretty harsh

February 23, 2023 05:16AM
merlin
Is that it will be centered on whether his value around the league is high enough to move him outside of a salary dump type move. I think if they can garner a round 2 pick for him he is as good as gone and it will be a great move for them down the road once everyone realizes how much his game has degraded.

We have a safety playing corner and being paid top dollar right now in Ramsey IMO. I say safety because he's big and strong and physical to his credit. Next season however the refs will probably be fatigued of giving him the benefit of the doubt on all his holds and grasps, which they have been doing the past couple seasons and which he is exceptional at doing. He's probably gonna get BBQ'd in 2023 if he's our primary on opposing wideout threats.

I think the Rams know this too, which is why his move is so heavily rumored. This is not a fan board thing, at least I hope it's not, because it means the Rams are still seeing things correctly. If they keep him and prioritize things as if he's an answer at corner we're in for another rough season with a defense that leaks points at the worst time. Because you gotta have quality at corner in today's NFL and we're not a top team there any longer.

Ramsey has lost a "step" for sure but he still was the #3 ranked CB in the whole NFL if I remember correctly. That's pretty darn good IMO.

Also,I keep "hearing" our CB's suck which is THE reason Morris "had to" run that Charmin Shell so why would we want to get rid of our only "good" CB? Wouldn't that make us worse?

Without Ramsey, Morris might have to play the CB's 10-15 yards off the LOS instead of the usual 8-10 yards! rolled eyes smiley

I don't think anyone wants to see that! lol

I think it was AlbaNY that said we could restructure Ramsey and still keep him. Then we can move him to Safety in a year or two if needed. Right now, even having lost a step, Ramsey is still light years above anyone else on this team and IMO he will be for at least another 2 years.

IMO, getting rid of Ramsey this year would be detrimental to a Super Bowl run for us IMO and also to being a "contender" too.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams an only trade Jalen Ramsey if it means drafting Joey Porter, Jr…

Rams43313February 22, 2023 08:08AM

Re: Rams an only trade Jalen Ramsey if it means drafting Joey Porter, Jr…

Killrazor116February 23, 2023 12:48AM

My guess on that decision tree

merlin80February 23, 2023 04:52AM

Pretty harsh

Ramsdude51February 23, 2023 05:16AM

Re: My guess on that decision tree

Rams4364February 23, 2023 05:25AM