Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Eric Bieniemy interview in Washington for OC job......

February 15, 2023 06:20AM
oldschoolramfan
I bet he needs to prove it's not all Andy Reid running the Chiefs O.

It's time for him to prove it on his own before he goes looking for a HC position.

Thoughts????

My thoughts are as the same for Eric as they are about Morris. I think both are very nice guys. Well respected by players and peers.

But...there is obviously something "missing" with both of them that is keeping them from becoming HC's. I am not sure we will fully know the truth about either one.

Morris hasn't been a HC in 12 years and wasn't very good when he was a HC. (21–38 (.356) Considering he hasn't been in very big demand to be a HC again in those 12 years tells me the owners don't feel confident he has improved enough to be a HC again. And that's even after winning a SB and being on a highly poached McVay coaching tree.

Bieniemy hasn't had the chance to be a HC but has been a part of some very good teams. Andy Reid even has gone out of his way to endorse Eric many times and has confirmed Eric was indeed calling the plays. Eric has even won multiple Super Bowls and still the interest in him has also been very low for some reason despite working under one of the best HC's of the last 10 years just like Morris has.

That's 2 very good experienced coordinators that for some reason(s) the owners just aren't interested in. IMO, both Morris AND Bieniemy deserve a shot at being a HC. It's mind blowing to try and figure out why they aren't getting any interest.

Both Morris and Bieniemy are better coaches than some of the ones they have been over looked for IMO. I am sure it frustrates both of them very much.

There has to be a reason why. I am sure I don't know what it is but the is something stopping them from being hired as a HC.

Maybe it's just as simple as they aren't good enough for the job? At least in the eyes of the owners. Unlike the "unproven" rookie HC's that have been hired instead of them, there is a big book on both Morris and Bieniemy and the owners have ready every page.

Would a stint in the USFL or XFL as a HC for both these guys change the NFL owners minds?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Eric Bieniemy interview in Washington for OC job......

oldschoolramfan243February 15, 2023 05:49AM

Ramsdude135February 15, 2023 06:20AM

Here's the article

Ramsdude98February 15, 2023 06:29AM

Bienemy has an awful past

Ram_Ruler188February 15, 2023 06:35AM

I heard that too RR.

Ramsdude122February 15, 2023 06:41AM

Re: I heard that too RR.

Ram_Ruler189February 15, 2023 06:56AM

For sure and agreed

Ramsdude187February 15, 2023 07:29AM

Re: For sure and agreed

Ram_Ruler65February 15, 2023 10:11AM

Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy’s Troubling Rap Sheet Includes a Disturbing Assault Charge Against a Woman

Ramsdude189February 15, 2023 06:47AM

CarolinaRam71February 15, 2023 07:56AM

Ramsdude49February 15, 2023 08:11AM

Ram_Ruler79February 15, 2023 10:10AM

If his contract did expire, Bienemy can do what he wants

NewMexicoRam79February 15, 2023 09:17AM