Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Report: Bucs will conduct second interview with Thomas Brown on Wednesday

February 15, 2023 03:52AM
Posted by Charean Williams on February 14, 2023, 11:15 PM EST

The Bucs will conduct a second interview with Rams assistant head coach Thomas Brown on Tuesday, Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times reports. Brown had his initial interview with the team last week.

The Bucs have interviewed at least nine candidates for the job to replace Bryon Leftwich, with whom they parted ways Jan. 19.

Seahawks quarterbacks coach Dave Canales had his second interview with the team Tuesday.

Brown spent two seasons as the Rams’ running backs coach before moving to work with the tight ends in 2022. Brown moved back to running backs when Ra’Shaad Samples left for Arizona State, and the Rams recently hired a new tight ends coach in Nick Caley.

Brown has coordinator experience from his time at the University of Miami and also interviewed for the Texans head coaching job.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude150February 15, 2023 03:52AM

Brown Has Never Called Plays FWIW

den-the-coach94February 15, 2023 05:47AM