Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#FIreGannon is trending on Twitter

February 12, 2023 08:25PM
alwaysphil1
EVERYONE HAVE A PRAYER DAY THAT GANNON LEAVES FOR ARIZONA TOMORROW. GOOD PLAYERS MAKE A COACH LOOK GREAT.

krukster
Disgusting on so many levels.

Hurts is amazing, but he put his MVP trophy over the win. He kept it on way too many RPOs.

Gannon is honest to God the dumbest NFL coach I've ever seen.

Refs were fine until that weak ass holding call.

alwaysphil1
I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT ABOUT GANNON FOR 2 YEARS AND EVERYONE POINTS TO THE STATS. iTS ALL BS. HE JUST SUCKS. I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU WILL NEVER WIN A SB WITH GANNON.

alwaysphil1
ABSOLUTELY DOC! JUST GET THE GUY OUT OF TOWN AND THE SPECIAL TEAMS COACH AND HIS PUNTER.

sfl11
Nice Journey. Define is the reason we lost the game. Needs improvement defensively badly. Our offense is more than enough.

alwaysphil1
I heard the DB coach is in line for the DC job if we are blessed and Gannon leaves. I don't think Sirianni knows how to fire anyone. He has to leave on his own. I hope the DB coach digs up JJ's playbook and grows a set. I also heard the QB coach will make a fine OC and fits with Hurts like a glove. Experience he will need but Sirianni can give him that as a crutch. He knows how having nipple fed Stechen. Steichen actually improved as a coach as the season went on. He grew leaps and bounds with his game planning and also grew a set too.I hope he does get the Colts job but I wouldn't wish Irsay on my worst enemy. Might want to take Jerry Jones i nstead. LOL. And Carson is getting cut/waived I hear. How about a grad ass't to Hurts on the sideline. LOL.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Eagles can't stop 2nd half Chiefs

The_Zone246February 12, 2023 05:04PM

Nope.

JimYoungblood53123February 12, 2023 06:38PM

Re: Eagles can't stop 2nd half Chiefs

h2omelonhead58February 12, 2023 07:58PM

Ekern5556February 12, 2023 08:04PM

h2omelonhead62February 12, 2023 08:09PM