Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh Well

February 12, 2023 08:17AM
We'll be fine if Morris stays. Let's just concentrate on getting that offense rolling again. That was our biggest issue last year anyway. beer cheer smiley

The D will be fine. Morris still has those 3 HOF'ers that helped him win a Ring to work with, so there is that.

" He was last a head coach with the Buccaneers from 2009-2011. "

I didn't realize it's been 12 (not counting the "interim" job) years since he last was a HC.

That's a long time to be "auditioning" for the NFL and if Morris hasn't been able to get another shot (even with having now been under the hottest coaching tree in the last 10 years) in all that time, tells us a lot.

Everybody likes Morris as a person and a coordinator. It sure looks like he just isn't viewed as head coach material by his "peers" regardless how much those "PHD Level" players like him. Unfortunately for Morris, they aren't the ones who do the hiring.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Colts targeting Shane Steichen for HC over Raheem Morris, others…

Rams43162February 12, 2023 07:15AM

Re: Colts targeting Shane Steichen for HC over Raheem Morris, others…

Rams4363February 12, 2023 07:16AM

Re: Colts targeting Shane Steichen for HC over Raheem Morris, others…

3030122February 12, 2023 07:18AM

Of course....

Ridgewood Ram62February 12, 2023 07:32AM

Kinda figured

IowaRam66February 12, 2023 07:53AM

Relieved

Ram_Ruler60February 12, 2023 07:58AM

Oh Well

Ramsdude50February 12, 2023 08:17AM