Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No. The good seats were not going while you were trying to log in. They were long gone.

February 08, 2023 03:54AM
Our local newspaper did a great story on Ticketmaster about 15-16 years ago. Anywhere from the top 10 to FIFTY percent of top seats are gone before they "go on sale". But yeah.....I'm quite certain the NFL, along with Ticketmaster, is making $$$$$$$$ . It USED to be a choice for me to avoid going to games but now it's a necessity. In the early / mid 90s, it was nothing for me to buy tickets (Usually 2 seats) to 3-5 Gator games. These days, I might catch one or two. Did not go to one this past season. My Season Ticket experience in 2021 really pissed me off. Jacked up "Booster Fees" AND Ticketmaster's fees on top of tickets that are 105% higher than I paid just 25-30 years ago. Also....There used to be a flat fee no matter the game. Now it varies. They turned it into a Money Grab Business?? So did I ! I stay away.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL needs to wake up and kick TicketSCAMster to the curb!

Ramgator142February 07, 2023 11:01AM

Ticketmaster is probably making the NFL..

sstrams62February 08, 2023 03:19AM

No. The good seats were not going while you were trying to log in. They were long gone.

Ramgator35February 08, 2023 03:54AM

Well, what we have been doing..

sstrams57February 08, 2023 04:45AM