Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NFL fines Trent Williams $12,731 for unnecessary roughness in NFC Championship

February 04, 2023 02:55PM
$12k??? That's all??? AD got a $16k fine for a face mask against Mahomes this year! Williams foul was much more flagrant IMO.

Posted by Mike Florio on February 4, 2023, 7:17 PM EST
link

It’s good that 49ers tackle Trent Williams isn’t retiring. He needs to earn back $12,731 that he lost as a result of last Sunday.

Via NFL Media, Wiliams has been fined $12,731 for unnecessary roughness during the NFC Championship. Williams was ejected after throwing Eagles safety K’Von Wallace to the ground.

Wallace also was ejected, but he was not fined.

The moment caused many to remember this moment from a decade ago, when Williams slapped Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman after a playoff loss to Seattle.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude128February 04, 2023 02:55PM

Speaking of fines. AD has had plenty... Attachments

Ramsdude112February 04, 2023 03:01PM