Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eagles vs Chiefs... I got it coming to me....

February 01, 2023 05:13AM
The entire season I gave the Eagles 'almost' no respect. Mostly, (in my defense), because I didn't see them very much and I based my opinion on 'scores' rather than the big picture. To my chagrin - I turned a deaf ear to the many voices saying, "Hey, the Eagles are pretty danged good". And if I'm very very honest -

Even today, and after the trouncing of SF, I don't see 'great' in the Eagles. I DO see a hard working 'in synch' team that I can only think of describing as 'blue collar'... and I mean that as VERY complimentary.

I think the Eagles win.... but being obstinate in my refusal to give the Eagles their due I'm basing that on Mahomes's ankle. With a 100% healthy Mahomes the Chiefs... as is the Eagles and NO.... I don't think Mahomes can get to 100% by game time. Eagles WILL exploit his injury.

I do not see a rout. Others here have said this before me - - that this could be a very good SB as far as 'close' and very likely decided late in the 4th.

I don't have a dog in this fight EXCEPT... a small bias toward the NFC... that's a leftover over from the old days when NFC vs AFC fandom was a real thing. AND, no doubt, an Eagles victory would please Dick... and thus please me. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Eagles vs Chiefs... I got it coming to me....

JamesJM157February 01, 2023 05:13AM

I think the Eagles win..

sstrams52February 01, 2023 05:34AM

However the SB goes....

JamesJM58February 01, 2023 05:40AM

Haha.. yeah that was a plus..

sstrams51February 01, 2023 05:57AM

Re: However the SB goes....

Ridgewood Ram44February 01, 2023 08:24AM

If Maholmes starts hobbling out there....

NewMexicoRam129February 01, 2023 08:11AM

Pretty sure he'll be hobbling...

JamesJM66February 01, 2023 09:09AM