January 25, 2023 03:55AM
With Morris getting "2 interviews", McVay can only wait to see if those teams might want to hire Morris as the HC before he can do anything. I doubt McVay would "fire" Morris so in the mean time, his hands are tied if he actually wanted to "fire" him.

Guess what Sean, those teams aren't going to want him as HC! lol Do what you need to do! thumbs up smiley

I say he stays as our DC due to no interest in him. IMO, McVay should just make him Assistant HC ( or the "get back" coach lol ) to handle all those "little things that are "burning out" McVay and hire Fangio to run the D.

Dolphins interviewing Vic Fangio, Sean Desai for defensive coordinator today
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 25, 2023, 6:37 AM EST

link

The Dolphins are interviewing two defensive coordinator candidates today.

Vic Fangio and Sean Desai will both get their interviews for the Miami vacancy today, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

Fangio went just 19-30 in three years as the Broncos’ head coach, but he is widely regarded as one of the best defensive coaches in football, and he’ll be a strong hire for any team that adds him as s defensive coordinator.

Desai is currently the Seahawks’ associate head coach and defensive assistant. He was the Bears’ defensive coordinator in 2021 and has been named as a candidate for multiple defensive coordinator openings this offseason.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2023 03:57AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dolphins interviewing Vic Fangio, Sean Desai for defensive coordinator today

Ramsdude117January 25, 2023 03:55AM