Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ok, ok

January 23, 2023 06:32AM
Ekern55
Ramgator
Get rid of the ball! I saw a LOT of quick slants last night. On 3rd and 3-5, you see Receivers QUICKLY getting open with none of the 5-7 drop passes with slow developing routes. Like the Niners game plan , it's just basic stuff.

Yeah, but dontcha know, Gator, that you have to unbalance the field—preferably in empty set—and chuck the ball way down field just before your quarterback gets hit blind side after five seconds and then draft tiny little third down situational backs to use as workhorses in the run game with a soft interior run blocking offensive line so that the defense respects your run game.

That’s how it’s done.

Which strategy has won a Super Bowl recently and which one hasn't? I think you can win with either if your team is built to execute the plan correctly.

Question for you, which "strategy" is easier to defend? The quick passing or the slower developing passes?

We can't seem to stop the quick passes due to the Charmin Shell so we usually lose against that strategy. However, teams that don't run the Charmin Shell, we can do well against.

Shanny has the perfect offense to go against Morrishmello and the Charmin Shell.

McVay won't beat Shanny consistently as long as Morris is running the Charmin Shell. It will take a much more aggressive and physical strategy IMO.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Purdy has the same plan that Jimmy G uses.

Ramgator224January 23, 2023 05:15AM

Re: Purdy has the same plan that Jimmy G uses.

Ekern55104January 23, 2023 05:32AM

ok, ok

Ramsdude84January 23, 2023 06:32AM

Re: ok, ok

Ekern5591January 23, 2023 06:49AM

Yup, I agree with you 55

Ramsdude103January 23, 2023 07:37AM

Now we have the Eagles and Cowboys to add to the Physical list.

Ramgator45January 23, 2023 08:32AM

I have a feeling Rogers or Brady..

sstrams49January 23, 2023 08:33AM

Re: Purdy has the same plan that Jimmy G uses.

Ridgewood Ram63January 23, 2023 08:07AM

Montana was more prone to hit the deeper post / slants, IMO

Ramgator51January 23, 2023 08:33AM

Re: Montana was more prone to hit the deeper post / slants, IMO

Ridgewood Ram51January 23, 2023 10:09AM