Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Same here Carolina!

January 21, 2023 12:55PM
CarolinaRam
First, I don't pretend to understand all the O's and X's. When I watched the TB vs Dallas game last weekend, the Dallas D sure seemed to play tight coverage and was all over Brady. The TB offense never got comfortable in that game. That is the D I wish the Rams could play. You got to think Ramsey would shine in that type of coverage?

In spite of what some wannabe DC on an internet message board might tell you, it can be done. Both KC and Jax both are playing more aggressively than what Morris does.

Remember when we played Brady? We played 10 yards off EVERY play on that last drive of his! I am sure you remember what happened. rolled eyes smiley

I know we are seeing more and more teams play off but it seems like most other teams mix in the "tighter" stuff more often than we did. Sure you are vulnerable to a big play but you also have a shot at disrupting the timing between the QB and WR's. That might be enough to free up AD or someone else to get there before the ball is out.

If our talent isn't good enough to play tighter coverage, maybe we the wrong players on the team but IMO we have enough talent to disrupt the timing long enough to get the job done. We don't need to do it all the time but it sure would be nice to see some tighter coverage on 3rd and short a bit more often.

I am tired of seeing our guys 8 yards off the LOS on plays with less than 4 yards to go! rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2023 01:12PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trading away Jalen Ramsey would be a HUGE mistake. (Article)

Rams43327January 21, 2023 05:26AM

Re: Just watch Ramsey vs Metcalf.....Simple.

oldschoolramfan136January 21, 2023 06:01AM

21Dog140January 21, 2023 06:03AM

oldschoolramfan65January 21, 2023 06:08AM

I'd sure like to see him in a more aggressive D.

Ramgator66January 21, 2023 06:05AM

Re: I'd sure like to see him in a more aggressive D....Exactly!

oldschoolramfan62January 21, 2023 06:27AM

Again I would Trade Ramsey.

den-the-coach97January 21, 2023 06:43AM

Re: I'd sure like to see him in a more aggressive D.

CarolinaRam83January 21, 2023 07:14AM

Same here Carolina!

Ramsdude89January 21, 2023 12:55PM

Re: Same here Carolina!

kw1359January 21, 2023 01:31PM

Re: Same here Carolina!

Ramstien58January 22, 2023 03:40AM