Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He needs an agent IMO

January 16, 2023 04:25AM
There is a reason players prefer to have an agent handle on the details for you. IMO, he is being cautious and doesn't want to get injured before his next contract.

He saw what happened to Krylar Murray and has spoken to RG3, I am sure. He is trying to do the "smart" thing but the issue is that he IS under contract right now and is not honoring it. It's nobody's fault but his own that he doesn't have a new contract yet. Maybe an agent would have gotten that done?

IMO, you signed a contract, decided not to have an agent to get a new contract for you, you need to honor it. In today's world a "contract" means nothing to these players! rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have a hunch that Lamar Jackson was NOT hurt for the Playoffs.

Ramgator186January 16, 2023 03:32AM

He needs an agent IMO

Ramsdude46January 16, 2023 04:25AM