Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay is staying.....No doubt in my mind.

January 13, 2023 06:04AM
The Rams hired a young 30 year old kid to run the franchise and be HC. Everyone knew there may be bumps in the road but we will all get through it together, this is one of those bumps.

Kroenke will take McVay under his wing and get him ANYTHING HE NEEDS. It's the way the Rams do things now..."WE NOT ME!" It's been the battle cry for this organization and team from day #1 when McVay became HC.

McVay also knows, THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS IN THE NFL! McVay was in Washington remember, he knows what the bottom is like....No Fun.

I see this happening...(Don't Laugh).....Possibility of Co-HC.....That's right.

Rams will get Brandon Staley back as DC, the guy McVay went out and hand picked himself. A young, innovated thinker like himself to run the defense.

Rams will hire Frank Reich as OC....He'll get that respect from McVay like Wade Phillips did when McVay got the job. He'll get that run game going and run McVay's offense with the same terminology.

The rest is up to McVay....How much time he puts in is totally up to him. He's in great hands with these 2 running the show....2 Co-HC's and McVay as the CEO who still calls the shots and has his fingers on the pulse of the team. McVay is still "THE MAN IN CHARGE" but he has his own hand picked help in charge when he's not there.

Both Staley and Reich have no immediate aspirations to be HC.....It's McVay in charge and you 2 are in charge when I'm not there.

Kroenke and the Rams are innovative thinkers....Where there's a will, there's a way.....McVay will be where he belongs, with the RAMS!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay is staying.....No doubt in my mind.

oldschoolramfan262January 13, 2023 06:04AM

Re: McVay is staying.....No doubt in my mind.

hammer177January 13, 2023 10:42AM

Re: McVay is staying.....No doubt in my mind.

oldschoolramfan73January 13, 2023 03:26PM

Re: Ok Herd.....My plan is starting to develop after Chargers collapse last night!

oldschoolramfan70January 15, 2023 06:16AM

Re: Ok Herd.....My plan is starting to develop after Chargers collapse last night!

den-the-coach53January 15, 2023 06:33AM