Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have a problem on my hands, Frank...

January 28, 2019 06:14AM
You know me.. I don't buy into ... well, anything. laughing smiley Especially what I consider 'snake oil' stuff.

My wife just bought some natural 'oils' from a lady who is from Russia..very nice lady. The lady claims these oils cure... well, everything. sure they do, you bet. laughing smiley

So my wife and daughter are using the oils and telling me they are stopping headaches, sore backs, etc etc etc. Okey dokey.

Now come the electric shock thingies.. .and my 'problem'.

Some years ago I had something go wrong... right where your neck meets your shoulder. Sharp horrible pains that evolved into what I describe as electrical shocks that would leave the area numb for several minutes, like a zillion pins stabbing me. This went on for months... doctors couldn't do anything. This was when I took my one and only trip to a chiropractor. I had given up hope of relief... BUT... the chiropractor visit did nothing, nada, zip... the problem continued and eventually went away on its on.

So ok... a few days ago I get a sharp pain right where my neck meets my back.. NOT horrible but enough to get my attention. My first thought was that it was the same thing as before. I gave it a day to go away, it didn't. The next day it was still there. And so.. believing it was the same thing as before and knowing the doctors could do nothing, neither could a chiropractor...

I asked my daughter for the electrical shock thingie... put it on my neck and turned it on for 30 minutes. I haven't had one pain since,.

I can't tell my wife and daughter that... no chance... it would be "SEE, WE TOLD YOU THIS STUFF WORKS". Then they'd be coating me with Russian Oil any time I complained about anything.

Nope, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and PRAY they don't ask about my neck pain. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My family has gone electrical shock treatment crazy...

JamesJM234January 27, 2019 11:26AM

Rule #1......

Arkansas Ram137January 27, 2019 03:43PM

You should have been here just after New Year's Day...

JamesJM126January 27, 2019 03:53PM

Perhaps multifunctional?.

RAMbeau171January 28, 2019 05:47AM

I have a problem on my hands, Frank...

JamesJM169January 28, 2019 06:14AM

LOL...Belly laugh....nm

Arkansas Ram112January 28, 2019 04:22PM