Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LOL....

January 04, 2019 12:00PM
Never had a doggie door, or even an 'indoor dog'...although a few I did allow visits into the house.

Here's my dog history:

Smartest breed I ever had: Tie: German Shepard and Vizsla. The German Shepard was 'scary' smart... knew what you were thinking before you did. The Vizsla was a different kind of smart... could learn any trick in 10 minutes and never forget it.

Meanest dog I ever had: Irish Setter. I know... that's odd, right? Irish Setters are NOT known for bad temperament. Mine had attitude... would bite strangers and ME if he was cranky.

Most playful dog I ever had: Bloodhound.

Most kicked back reggae-loving lifestyle dog I ever had: Labrador.

Most wandering dog I ever had: Tie: Basset Hound and a Siberian Husky.

Best Hunting dog I ever had: A mutt. A small mutt. Better than my Vizsla, better than my Labs, better than all my 'hunting dogs'... this mutt, however, didn't hunt for me.. or with me... only for himself. Could catch any bird... lightening reflexes. You didn't need a shotgun if you brought him hunting... in fact, even if you did you wouldn't get a shot off... the mutt would catch the bird before you knew the bird was there. And I'm talking ANY bird... quail, pheasant, saw him catch ducks. Or maybe it was a 'her', I forget.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has anyone ever looked at their dogs.......

Arkansas Ram124January 04, 2019 11:39AM

LOL....

JamesJM81January 04, 2019 12:00PM

Re: Has anyone ever looked at their dogs.......

IowaRam98January 04, 2019 01:16PM

LMAO!!!......nm

Crazylegs82January 06, 2019 07:22AM

I got that beat....... Attachments

sstrams113January 04, 2019 01:18PM

LMAO....

JamesJM72January 04, 2019 01:36PM

Pretty much, yeah...

sstrams70January 06, 2019 07:29AM

Enough about YOU!

Ramgator65January 04, 2019 02:12PM