Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mama, I don't know what it is about us..

November 02, 2018 05:15AM
but its not just the neighbors who Ear F us all day and night... There are 3-4 restaurants we go to frequently - our favs in town... Doesn't matter what waitress waits on us, they always just stand and tell us about their lives - they even brought their kids to work to meet us..! Most of the time they just sit down with us and keep yakking..

One New Years Eve we were at another restaurant we've never been to and the waitress just pulled up a chair and talked our heads off most of the night - even while we were eating.. They know you're gonna listen cuz you're too busy stuffing your face trying to eat.. I know they're working the tip angle, and we are VERY generous tippers, but still - don't you have another F'ing table to wait on?

The problem with the neighbors is we can't just walk away from them.. as soon as we do, they always say, "I'll walk with you" and they follow us right back to the house! Dammit, now they know where we live! lol I know there have been a few times I opened the garage door and one was standing in our driveway and I just reversed the door and shut it with them trying to talk to me.. all I did was yell that the door mechanism was broke and it shut on its own..

The things I could tell you.... holy cow... its a daily game of cat and mouse on this block.. Ok, I'm gonna tell you the worst.. One night we got home from being at a club - around 2am.. we just parked in our driveway and were just kind of making out in the car in our driveway.. at 2am.. when there was a knock on the passenger window and it was 80 year old boob woman wanting to talk... We've also caught her going through our trash at all hours of the night... smiling smiley

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I really shouldn't be allowed out in public...

JamesJM204November 01, 2018 10:46AM

Holy cow I feel for ya...

sstrams85November 01, 2018 11:42AM

My neighbor

waterfield113November 01, 2018 01:05PM

LOL, I know him well...

JamesJM111November 01, 2018 01:14PM

I've been known to do that

IowaRam96November 01, 2018 02:24PM

Re: My neighbor

MamaRAMa177November 01, 2018 07:53PM

Mama, I don't know what it is about us..

sstrams151November 02, 2018 05:15AM

Garrison Keillor on Prairie Home Companion

waterfield97November 01, 2018 08:25PM

Re: I really shouldn't be allowed out in public...

IowaRam102November 01, 2018 02:19PM

I call them Duck...

RamsFootballFans.com97November 02, 2018 03:27AM