Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm taking off... out of the country...

December 20, 2017 06:45PM
very soon. Dec. 26th. I will see the Titan's game, I will not see the Niner game, most likely anyway.. I WILL follow on my smartphone, if necessary.

And the Ram's playoff run... (they WILL have a run), I'll miss as well, most likely. "Live", I mean. I can't really take that in... I do not miss Ram playoff games... BUT... this is my only chance to visit my Son, his wife, and two of my grandkids, for the next two years. for those of you who don't have kids mark this as one very good reason to NOT. <smile>

I will NOT be following along on the Game Time Forum... can't.. too depressing. You are all WAY too much like me, you idiots. The first play that goes for less than a yard you will be posting, "I KNEW IT, MC'VAY IS AN IDIOT"... and "THEY DIDN'T COME TO PLAY"... and "THIS IS EMBARRASSING". Not being able to visually 'see' the game I will interpret this all as "The Ram's showed up in diapers and McVay is sucking his thumb on the sideline while playing apple bobbing in the gatorade jug." Which, we can all agree, could only be semi-possible.

I think, pretty sure, I'll have internet access... until February... but if not... until then...

RAMS. We're good.. those who hint otherwise have the football knowledge of a castrated sewer rat. WE ARE FOR REAL. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm taking off... out of the country...

JamesJM284December 20, 2017 06:45PM

Castrated sewer rats....

sstrams141December 21, 2017 03:03AM

have a great trip

21Dog116December 21, 2017 04:58AM

Yeh don't do that

RamUK207December 28, 2017 08:16AM