Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man, I really appreciate that..

April 18, 2017 08:13AM
Those were some nice words and I really appreciate it.. I've always appreciated everyone that's ever come to see me or my bands play.. I've always tried to go up to everyone and shake hands and thank them for coming out.. sometimes its logistically impossible, but I do my best.. I try to give people with crappy seats extra attention.. I always shoot pics with people and will always sign whatever anybody wants me to sign - even tho that's kinda goofy for a club act guitarist.. But, I love doing it..

I really wished I could do goodwill stuff from a celebrity standpoint.. I know I would drop whatever to do every Make A Wish or charity event I could.. It really breaks my heart that I'll never get to fulfill that dream.. As it stands, we do a lot of volunteering for pets groups and whatnot, but most of the time people look at me like I live in a van down by the river lol

Thanks again, Atlantic...

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tool

Atlantic Ram589April 17, 2017 09:31AM

Never really..

sstrams192April 17, 2017 01:35PM

Yes I get that

Atlantic Ram246April 18, 2017 06:32AM

Man, I really appreciate that..

sstrams198April 18, 2017 08:13AM

Videos aren't showing up for me lately ADMINS is there something I need to do

LesBaker220April 17, 2017 06:23PM

I think you have to use Google Chrome

IowaRam229April 17, 2017 07:25PM

Re: Videos aren't showing up for me lately ADMINS is there something I need to do

sstrams206April 18, 2017 03:14AM