Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 1st Half Drive by drive/play by play review --- not much to change scheme wise...

December 13, 2018 09:01AM
Rampage2K-
Yeah I just watched the first it again and posted about it the other day.

It was just one of those weird games where the team was just completely out of sync...O-line was man handled and that was our biggest problem

Penalty here, dropped pass there, missed throw here led to a really bad day for the offense, which is a shame considering how well the defense was playing.

Best words to describe the first half was blown opportunities

The second half started out much the same, penalty on the kickoff, Gurley takes 6 yard loss, Goff gets crashed for a safety....Rams down 15-6 five minutes into the second half after a 6-6 tie at halftime ....Rams in catch up mode after that and much more of the same issues from the first half remained.

Frustrating game to watch....should be great learning experience for this team is the only bright spot

Yep definitely frustrating.

My feel immediately after the game was that this was mostly on the OL and then Goff. After the 1st half review, I'm going with almost all on the OL and a little Goff.

I also had a gut feel that the 2nd half was where McVay went wrong scheme wise. I still plan to watch it and see if I have the same feeling afterwards.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

1st Half Drive by drive/play by play review --- not much to change scheme wise...

dzrams185December 13, 2018 08:38AM

Re: 1st Half Drive by drive/play by play review --- not much to change scheme wise...

Rampage2K-86December 13, 2018 08:51AM

dzrams66December 13, 2018 09:01AM