Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I think that McVay has a few surprises up his sleeve for the regular season...

August 20, 2018 11:16AM
Hope AD is here in time.

McVay sure has not shown his cards during the pre season.

McVay is always dreaming up new things and now has a year of experience as a HC and with this personnel.

I expect Goff to take a huge leap

Supporting cast is better with Cooks. Higbee, Kupp & Everett all should improve with experience.

OLine can jell from the start of the season.

Defense should be much better. Great depth on DL an secondary. Players fit Wades scheme.

LB corp has talent & DL and secondary will help them a lot. Expect a lot nickel and dime packages. Team speed on defense is outstanding.

Areas of Concern: Backup QB is weak, TE thin with Everett hurt and Hemingway not stepping up. LB group is inexperienced but talented. That said none of these areas may turn out to be an issue.

We are going to cut some good players when cut down comes. There are always surprises.

Key player is Goff: If he goes down we are in big trouble. We have viable replacements everywhere else.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I think that McVay has a few surprises up his sleeve for the regular season...

Rams43422August 20, 2018 10:48AM

I'm with you on that....

roman18170August 20, 2018 11:05AM

Re: I think that McVay has a few surprises up his sleeve for the regular season...

David Deacon181August 20, 2018 11:16AM