Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A little nervous about this one. You should be Old Goat

Anonymous User
November 03, 2017 05:22PM
Old Goat
My expectations have risen. I want to see growth every game now.

This is a game the Rams can get punched hard in the mouth at. Goff to Sammy only happens if JG has time to throw that ball. That should happen, and I'd like to think it will, but I'm a little nervous about this one.

I've seen many of the players that did hold over succumb to this very situation in the past. I do think we are going to handle this like we've done every other time this season, but it's hard to shake the trepidation of this game. Hopefully I can shake this off by December.

The Rams haven't started a season 6-2 since 1999.

The last time they had a better start to a regular season was in both the 2000 and 2001 seasons when they started 7-1.

I know you remember that they didn't win the Lombardi trophy with either of those 7-1 starts.

I won't pretend I'm not nervous about this game at New York but like several Rams fans, I'm nervous before every game unlike I was during the 1999-2001 run that they had.

Of course I still had nerves back then but I always believed they would most of their games unless they were down double digit scores late in the second half.

I think they're going to win this game at NY on Sunday but I'm worried like many others that this isn't going to be a cake walk.

With a loss Sunday at New York the Rams will take 2 steps back and be labeled as not ready to contend this year.

With a win Sunday at New York the Rams will take 3 steps forward and be talked about as a legitimate NFC championship contenders.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2017 06:01PM by Florida_Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Two things that I’m hoping to see in the Giants game...

Rams43438November 03, 2017 08:04AM

Re: Two things that I’m hoping to see in the Giants game...

oldschoolramfan168November 03, 2017 09:44AM

The Ipod did not yest exist the last time the Rams beat the Giants

chunkmeister187November 03, 2017 02:54PM

There's a long history between these two teams

max150November 03, 2017 03:28PM

A little nervous about this one

Old Goat172November 03, 2017 03:50PM

A little nervous about this one. You should be Old Goat

Anonymous User247November 03, 2017 05:22PM