Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Joe Mixon and woman he hit meet face to face and put the episode behind them

April 21, 2017 04:55PM
Florida_Ram
I do believe Mixon has felt the guilt and wrath of how barbaric his actions were on the evening of Sep 4, 2014.

I'm still not comfortable with his confessional testimonies since that horrific event.

His comments of late with with how he describes his apologies since the incident happened seem to be more of I'm just sorry and that wasn't who I really am as a person.

I can accept that he's not that person but he smashed a womans face in and then walked out of the coffee shop like it was no big deal and never came back to check on her well being he put himself above the moral laws and guilt.

What also bothers me is I haven't heard say something in a detailed remorseful apology explaining how cowardly and disgusting his actions were. ....

If Mixon would just come clean on some of these media interviews and say... "What I did on that evening was as low and horrible as male human being can behave. "I hit a woman with a powerful closed fist and punched her so hard it knocked her out and broke her jaw. This act of violence was so despicable and embarrassing and I deserve to be held down and have my jaw broken by her with a bat.

"The act I committed was just as evil as a father smashing his 10 year old daughters face because she acted out in violence by pushing her father and grabbed him by the throat.

I'm not saying I can't forgive him but his apology testimonies fall well short of what I expected of him.. If he has said something close to what I used for an example, I sure haven't heard anything even close to the details I used since the draft process started?

Video of Joe Mixon breaking Amelia Molitor Jaw with a brutal Sunday Punch because she provoked him and put her hands on him.. thumbs down

Thug. Plain and simple.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Joe Mixon and woman he hit meet face to face and put the episode behind them

RFIP843April 21, 2017 03:35PM

Re: Joe Mixon and woman he hit meet face to face and put the episode behind them

Classicalwit244April 21, 2017 04:44PM

Joe Mixon and woman he hit: his interviews have been pathetic

Anonymous User529April 21, 2017 04:46PM

Classicalwit310April 21, 2017 04:55PM

The thing that worries me the most, is that he was sober

RamUK193April 22, 2017 04:07AM

six2stack244April 22, 2017 12:59AM

SoCalRAMatic292April 22, 2017 01:49AM

Is there any evidence of his actions/character before and after this event?

RockRam263April 22, 2017 02:05AM

You can bet that the "meeting and apology accepted" were part of the civil suit settlement

LesBaker172April 22, 2017 04:01AM