Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rivera had to send some kind of statement...

December 05, 2016 08:29AM
Ramgator
He gets in trouble because he did not wear a tie? It did not meet "the professional standard"? THAT was the final straw?? All the while, we see players wearing purple suits with green hats. Or my favorite silly look.... A thousand dollar suit with big head phones. I just think of all the clownish wardrobes I have seen and it's not wearing a tie that stops the presses. For the sake of the league's integrity, I REALLY hope there was more to it than a missing tie.

We don't know how many times or what else Newton may have done in the past. It definitely had to do with much more than just one isolated incident of not wearing a collared shirt and a tie. And for arguments sake if it was, he should still be held accountable for his actions and follow the rules, otherwise other players get pissed off and start showing up without collared shirts and ties. A head coach cannot let any one player conduct themselves differently and let that player think he is bigger than the team itself. The dude is a cancer when things aren't going his way. If it happens again he should be suspended for a whole game.

“The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it.”

George Bernard Shaw

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2016 08:29AM by PaulButcher59.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OK. I'm not the biggest Cam Newton fan BUT....

Ramgator545December 05, 2016 07:06AM

Re: OK. I'm not the biggest Cam Newton fan BUT....

Bud Frosty382December 05, 2016 07:30AM

Re: OK. I'm not the biggest Cam Newton fan BUT....

no name256December 05, 2016 08:22AM

Rivera had to send some kind of statement...

PaulButcher59272December 05, 2016 08:29AM

Re: Well, Winning teams have HIGHER STANDARDS !!!!!

oldschoolramfan262December 05, 2016 08:38AM

Agree...(NM)

PaulButcher59251December 05, 2016 09:14AM

Re: Rivera had to send some kind of statement...

Rams43268December 05, 2016 11:34AM