Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed

October 10, 2016 02:58AM
Rams_81
I believe I would be 1-4 or 0-5 predicting the Rams this year. The Tampa Game was one that I thought after week 1 after Tampa played well in the opener I thought would be a loss

but other than that 1 week, I thought the Rams should probably win that game Tampa Game. But Seattle and Cardinals I had down as losses and Bills and 49ers I had down as wins.

The only 2 games the Rams have lost I thought were the best chances of winning.

The opponent doesn't matter with this team. Watch the Rams beat the Patriots on the road. Won't surprise me one bit.

I for one always felt the Rams could beat Seattle, Tampa and AZ and they did. I was concerned with the 49ers game because I know the Rams are slow starters out the gate under Fisher and the Hard Knocks equation. Plus the 49ers had won the same game the year before against the Vikings.

I was confident the Rams could beat the Bills but knew the game would be tough.

Frankly when I heard that Quinn and Brockers and Hayes were possibly going to be out for the Bills game I was concerned and had doubt about the Rams winning that game.

I heard yesterday that those guys could have played if pressed. And that irks me. Players play with bumps and bruises and pain all the time and for them to sit out this important game bothers me. Makes me wonder about their commitment.

Still, the defense minus them, righted itself and in the 2nd half was actually having a good game until Keenum threw that Pick 6.

Still they climbed back into it at 23-19 and with 4 minutes to go should have punted. Instead Fisher decided to get cute and try a fake punt. He handed the Bills the game at that point.

So Fisher decided to rest those three important players and decided on the stupid fake punt. To me, the loss lays very much at Fisher's feet.

Grits

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2016 02:59AM by GreatRamNTheSky.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Predicting the Rams - do the opposite

Rams_81540October 10, 2016 12:43AM

Agreed

GreatRamNTheSky249October 10, 2016 02:58AM

Re: Agreed

AlbaNY_Ram256October 10, 2016 06:03AM

Re: Agreed

Rams43182October 10, 2016 06:13AM

Re: They will get crushed by the Patriots

Speed_Kills231October 10, 2016 04:55AM

One would think but the Rams surprise against better