Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IMO to Really make the TE a major point......

July 23, 2016 08:50AM
in the offense you just have to have some threat from your WR group.......I like what I am hearing from Groh. He is stressing route running and getting contested balls. As much as some like Sherman I never heard this info when he was in place......

I like those seam routes by TE's especially if they have speed. But to open up the middle you need to have the D worried about the outside and shallow type slants to bring the DB's up. Play action to Gurley, look at a slant look at the other sideline, then throw down the middle.

To do anything with any passing combo you need blocking.....so it can be any TE, WR....etc. in the passing game....

By the way I am not so sure about just finding a replacement for Cook so much as it is we have someone who elevates his game over Cook.....If we just replace Cook with another Cook we are still in bad shape. It will be interesting to see how he pans out in GB.....

I have a very good friend who is a packer fan and he asked me about Cook.....after I said what I said he kinda just shook his head and looked down.....I told him that is what we did alot when we watched him.....just keep practicing that and you'll be ready to watch him....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can Tyler Higbee replace Jared Cook in '16?

Rams431327July 23, 2016 08:07AM

Re: Can Tyler Higbee replace Jared Cook in '16?

Rams43640July 23, 2016 08:23AM

IMO to Really make the TE a major point......

roman18641July 23, 2016 08:50AM

Cook will be better this season

Rams_81591July 25, 2016 01:15PM