Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams Defense and offense not good enough all year

November 25, 2019 04:37PM
The reason we could be on the outside looking in is that we fail in the trenches on both sides.

Our changes in the defensive backfield have hurt us and our WRs proving to lack a true star. talent but not a true WR star and we need one for this offense.
Cooks stock way down now and basically damaged goods IMO. We are pressing our luck with him the way we play him and I would not have him doing jet sweeps and always diving across the middle underneath

Gurley needs big holes these days - just not good enough to impact momentum or elevae offense and imo may never be that guy again

We got what we needed to get to a Sb but fewer answers to sustain and build. Is it worth it to have traded valued picks for the players we have and mone y they command.

Very disheartning to see this team play slightly above average against poor teams and poorly against good teams week after week.

I want some changes next year. DC imo

Sneed and McVay need to do some soul searching.i don't see any FA we have that we absolutely have to sign. We are getting worked at home and that is unacceptable.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Defense and offense not good enough all year

BumRap255November 25, 2019 04:37PM

Wrs least of the issue

ferragamo79189November 25, 2019 06:07PM