Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh man, this is embarrassing....

February 14, 2023 07:53AM
I can't believe I'm going to post this.

So the last two weeks I've been doing that thing we all should do sometime in our lives... choose, and buy, a resting place. Yeah, I'm mean a grave plot.

So I've been pricing, walking cemeteries for a nice location. My wife and I plus I'm looking for my sister as well. It's taken a few trips to cemeteries and I'm close to a decision.

Got my wife and sister to agree so we only have one step left... pick the exact plot. So I checked with my sister, my wife, and found an available day of the week... none of us have doctor appointments. laughing smiley

Sent a text to my sister... "Can you meet us at noon?". She replied that she could... then 10 minutes go by and she sends another text.

"Great way to celebrate Valentine's Day". laughing smiley Guess I should apologize for the smilie, some of you won't find that funny.

I had no idea today was Valentine's Day. I mean I "would" have known because my wife would have definitely have reminded me... but I didn't know at the time I set up the appointment.

We, my family, have a 'group text' set up. We use it often.... so I told this story via text in our group text just a few minutes ago. I'm getting mixed reviews. laughing smiley

I'm not sure... but I just may have possibly committed the most grievous faux-pas of all time? - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oh man, this is embarrassing....

JamesJM112February 14, 2023 07:53AM

So Grandma and Grandpa....

JamesJM78February 14, 2023 08:11AM

This may solve your dilemma......

roman18128February 14, 2023 08:43AM

Speaking of Gravesites

waterfield56February 14, 2023 09:02AM